Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions for Pica Pica Design Ltd t/a Prints With Personality These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Pica Pica Design Ltd (trading as Prints With Personality), the owner and operator of this Website (“us”, “our”, “we”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pica Pica Design Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pica Pica Design Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Intellectual property and acceptable use All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Pica Pica Design Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Pica Pica Design Ltd.
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Pica Pica Design Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Pica Pica Design Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Pica Pica Design Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Pica Pica Design Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Pica Pica Design Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Your purchase of one of our digital products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference, and print or convert the product to an image or vector format for your own storage, retention and reference (the “purpose”). You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
- The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall at all times remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
- Once a product has been purchased by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 due to the electronic nature of these products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
- Prize Draws are open to UK residents aged 16 years or over (unless otherwise stated), with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by the Closing Date and Time specified in each Prize Draw promotion by you (the Entrant). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person. No Entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter a Prize Draw, follow the instructions specified in the relevant promotion of a single Prize Draw. If this isn’t clear, please contact us to clarify.
All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the date specified in the relevant promotion of a single Prize Draw or shortly after a Prize Draw has closed.
- The Prize or Prizes will be specified in the relevant promotion of a single Prize Draw.
Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email or in writing, where possible. The Winner(s) must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute Winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We will not publicly reveal identifiable information about the Winner or any Entrant in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) unless express permission has been sought from the Winner.
The Promoter will use any data submitted by Entrants only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering a Prize Draw, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
Any Prize Draw promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any other company or legal entity, regardless of the methods used to promote the Prize Draw. The Entrant acknowledges that all information and material that they submit to enter this Prize Draw is submitted to the Promoter only and the Entrant agrees that any third party shall not be liable to them in any way in respect of a Prize Draw operated by the Promter.
The Promoter may disqualify any Entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other Entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other Entrants or a representative of the Promoter.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any prize offered carries no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where a Prize Draw requires automatic entry, you can choose to opt out by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter is Pica Pica Design Ltd (trading as Prints With Personality), 14 Jilling Gardens, Dewsbury, WF12 8DF.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Gift cards can be purchased on the Website in varying values in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Once you’ve placed an order for a gift card and have paid for it in full, you will receive an email to the address used during the checkout process with the gift card’s code. You will not receive a physical gift card.
- Once purchased, gift cards cannot be returned or cancelled, unless in extenuating circumstances, which will be determined by Pica Pica Design Ltd.
- All discount, offer and promotional codes are applied to the value of the order in which they’re used, excluding delivery costs and are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
- The offer code must be entered in to the Discount Code field on the Shopping Bag page and applied for the discount to be deducted from that order.
- Discounts will not be retrospectively added to an order already submitted.
- Unless stated otherwise, discounts cannot be combined and only one offer can be applied to any order.
- Gift cards are excluded from any discount, offer or promotional code.
- Items already reduced in price, displaying a ‘Was’ and ‘Now’ price are also excluded from discount offers.
- Items supplied by one of our partner designers may be excluded from discount offers from time to time – please make sure you check the final total and discount applied before completing checkout.
- Discounts, offers and promotional codes can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.